We understand that this is a very challenging time for our community and our world, so we would just like to give you an update on how we have responded to the COVID-19 situation. To manage the high level of demand we are currently experiencing and reduce the risk of exposure to our team and customers, we have decided to make a few changes to how we do things at Perth Organics:
- For the time being, our physical shop in Caversham is now closed and we have removed the pickup option from our site.
- Our online store PerthOrganics.com remains fully open 24/7 for deliveries Monday to Friday. Our order closeoff remains at 10am, but please allow 2 days delivery lead time as we are unable to deliver next day at the moment.
- We are committed to keeping our staff and customers healthy & happy and have implemented additional hygiene and safety measures including wearing of face-masks, gloves and additional sanitation of our equipment.
- Our drivers and couriers are also taking proactive safety measures, including strict hygiene practices and contactless delivery arrangements to ensure our customers keep safe.
- We are also taking extra measures to ensure that we can deliver your order as soon as practically possible. Some delays and shortages in stock are inevitable, so we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. If any items are not available in stock as ordered, we will refund you for those items within the week of purchase.
- If you are self isolating, no problem. We are here to support you and your health and are ready to help with orders and any questions you may have. Just reach out by phone, email or Facebook.
Thank you for your support during this challenging time and we will be in contact with any further updates as they develop. Wishing you all the best of health to you and your families. Eat healthy and stay positive.