PERTH ORGANICS UPDATE: August 2020
- NOW OPEN FOR PICKUPS!!! -
To our very valued customers,
Thank you for your support and understanding during the last few months... it has been a very challenging time for all of us, but I believe it has made us stronger and more resilient than ever as a business and as a community!
The lifestyle changes we have all had to make have meant we are fortunate to be operating somewhat 'as per normal'. To keep our customers and staff healthy and happy, we have decided to maintain a few key changes to how we do things at Perth Organics:
- For the time being, our physical shop in Caversham remains closed, however we are NOW OPEN FOR PICKUPS from 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
- Our order closeoff remains at 10am, with a next day delivery and pickup (Monday to Friday).
- We are committed to keeping our staff and customers healthy & happy and have implemented additional hygiene and safety measures.
- Our drivers and couriers are also taking proactive safety measures, including strict hygiene practices and contactless delivery arrangements to ensure our customers keep safe.
- We are also taking extra measures to ensure that we can deliver your order as soon as practically possible. Some delays and shortages in stock are inevitable, so we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. If any items are not available in stock as ordered, we will refund you for those items within one week of purchase.
- If you are self isolating, no problem. We are here to support you and are ready to help make necessary arrangements. If you have any questions, please reach out by phone, email or Facebook.
Once again, thank you for your support during this challenging time and we will be in contact with any further updates as they develop. Wishing you all the best of health to you and your families. Eat healthy and stay positive.