Our delicious Fennel & Garlic Sauerkraut is fresh, crunchy, raw and probiotic.
We use red cabbage with fresh garlic, apple, fennel seeds and white pepper to create this extremely tasty version of Ruben kraut. Just like all bright coloured vegetables/fruit, red cabbage is higher in antioxidants, vitamin c and flavonoids than regular green cabbage. Red cabbage teamed with fermented garlic results in a very nutrient dense, immune boosting, delicious sauerkraut.
Ingredients: Organic red cabbage, organic apple, natural sea salt, organic garlic, organic fennel seeds & organic white pepper.
PROBIOTICS Wild Fermented – probiotic strains and quantity vary from batch to batch. Probiotics may cause gas in the jar. REFER NOTE ON LID BEFORE OPENING. See images and FAQ 1.
- Serve as a condiment with meals or enjoy on its own.
- Add to any salad to give crunch and tang.
- Serve on toast, sushi, wraps and burgers with avocado, protein of choice and cashew cheese.
- Make a kraut salad
- Add to top of soups when serving
- Make a kraut and cheese toasted sandwich
- Serve on a platter with veggie sticks, antipasto and dips
- Enjoy with cooked meats/meals to help with digestion
- Add to rainbow bowls
- Add to breakfast cook ups instead of ketchup for tang
Awards: GOLD 2017 Australian Food Awards
Check out our stockists page so you can pick some up from your local.