Our delicious Dill, Kale and Carrot Sauerkraut is a far cry from the cooked German sauerkraut you may imagine when you hear the word “sauerkraut”.
It is fresh, crunchy, raw and probiotic. This award winning product is fermented using traditional methods. We’ve added a fresh, kale, carrots and dill seeds to the traditional German recipe which gives it fresh dilly pickle flavour.
Ingredients: Organic cabbage, organic carrot, organic kale, natural sea salt & organic dill seeds.
PROBIOTICS Wild Fermented – probiotic strains and quantity vary from batch to batch. Probiotics may cause gas in the jar. REFER NOTE ON LID BEFORE OPENING. See images and FAQ 1.
All our products are Fermented, Raw & Probiotic.
- Serve as a condiment with meals or enjoy on its own.
- Add to any salad to give crunch and tang.
- Serve on toast, sushi, wraps and burgers with avocado, protein of choice and cashew cheese.
- Make a kraut salad
- Add to top of soups when serving
- Make a kraut and cheese toasted sandwich
- Serve on a platter with veggie sticks, antipasto and dips
- Enjoy with cooked meats/meals to help with digestion
- Add to rainbow bowls
- Add to breakfast cook ups instead of ketchup for tang
Awards: GOLD – 2016 Australian Food Awards.