Ozganics Butter Chicken is a creamy, smooth, mildly seasoned curry sauce. A popular favourite with the whole family, especially children.
Ozganics chefs have created a quick and easy range of Indian simmer sauces. Based on a delicious paste of fresh and dried herbs and spices these versatile and flexible sauces are sure to satisfy the taste buds of the entire family.
Filtered water, certified organic tomato, certified organic tomato concentrate, certified organic onion, certified organic sunflower oil, certified organic raw sugar, certified organic herbs & spices, sea salt, corn starch, certified organic garlic, acetic acid (naturally fermented).
Butter Chicken Recipe Idea
- 1 Jar Ozganics Butter Chicken Curry Sauce
- 1 tbls sunflower oil or ghee
- 500g chicken thigh fillet (Use Tofu as Vegeterian Option)
- 200ml fresh coconut cream
- Basmati rice
- A handful or coriander to garnish
- Cut chicken thigh fillets into 2cm cubes.
- Heat 1 tbls of sunflower oil or ghee in a saucepan. Add diced chicken and seal.
- Next add Ozganics Butter Chicken Curry Sauce and simmer gently until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Cook basmati rice as per directions on the packet and keep warm. Now add the coconut cream and stir through. Cook the papadums.
- Arrange cooked rice on plate with the Butter Chicken, garnish with a few fresh coriander leaves and papadums.