100% Natural west Australian bee pollen (240g)
Bee pollen is a mixture of flower pollen, nectar, enzymes, honey, wax and bee secretions. It has a crunchy texture and slightly sweet in flavour with a bite as you swallow it.
its best consumed in a smoothie, bowl of cereal or added into your protein shake.
Recently, bee pollen has been recognised in the health community as it’s loaded with nutrients, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins, lipids and over 250 active substances. In fact, the Federal Ministry of Health in Germany recognizes bee pollen as a medicine!
10 main benefits to consuming bee pollen:
1. Helps to Lower Heart Disease Risk Factors Like High Blood Lipids and Cholesterol
2. Rich in Antioxidant Content Protects From Free Radicals and Chronic Diseases
3. Can be used to help Boost Liver Function and Protect Your Liver From Toxic Substances
4. Bee pollen contains Several Compounds With Anti-Inflammatory Properties
5. Helps to reduce hay fever severity (only local west australian bee pollen)
6. Has Anticancer Properties
7. Helps to Improve Nutrient Utilization, Metabolism and Longevity